Applications in GIS - About Me


Hello! I am pursuing my M.S. in Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Administration. I have a B.A. in Anthropology from UCF. During my undergrad, I had the opportunity to do a lot of volunteer archaeology fieldwork here in Central Florida. I’m finishing up my first year at UWF, and I’m really looking forward to learning more about GIS this semester.

I grew up and live in Sanford, FL – just north of Orlando. I work full-time for an architecture and engineering firm, and I just transferred into my company’s GIS department. On the weekends I love paddleboarding, going to the beach, and taking road trips.

I’ve lived in Central Florida all my life, and I love it here. When the weekend rolls around, it’s time to get outside and explore. In Florida, that’s something we can do year-round. Going paddleboarding is my favorite way to get fresh air, and these spots are my top rivers and spring runs to paddle down. 

Check out my Story Map to explore my favorite paddleboarding locations!: https://arcg.is/1LqOG8

Comments

Post a Comment